Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bette Midler Was Totally Drunk

She had to be, right? I mean, she was singing Wind Beneath My Wings, for christ's sake, to start off. And then her voice cracked in a weird place and she kept flitting around and swinging her hips in a manner that didn't match the song. She had to be trashed. It was like listening to very poor karaoke, to quote Omar.

Baby Sis came to visit this weekend. It was a good time. There are days when I truly enjoy my little sister. Then there are other days, but this weekend was one of the times I really liked her and enjoyed her company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home