Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bob Lobell is Kind of Stupid

Omar and I are watching the Boston Marathon on Channel 4. And Bob Lobell is dumb.

We both took Friday and Monday off. I just needed some time to myself after school was finished and we're wrapping up tax season. I'm just wiped out. Totally and completely wiped out. I just wanted to chill out and not think for a few days. And if doing that means I don't get a permanent position at this place, then so be it. I'm getting a job at a law firm this summer no matter what. I've promised myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home