Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

8 Hours That Will Never Again Belong To Me

I realize I waste a lot of time doing stupid things and that time will never be mine again. It is time I spent doing meaningless shit that I enjoyed, at that moment, and therefore didn't miss those hours.

Today was not one of those days.

Today I had a class called Fundamentals of Research on the Internet. BIGGEST FUCKING WASTE OF TIME EVER. EVER. The first three hours were "how to use a search engine". So I finally get out of said ridiculous waste of time class to go to the library to do actual work for my class and the library closed 2 mintues after I got there. The most notable thing I accomplished today was getting out of bed and showering.

Needless to say, I'm not in a good mood. Tomorrow, instead of getting my work done early, I need to get up, go to the Northeastern Law Library, make my photocopies and then come home. So that puts me at 2pm, which was when I wanted to have all my work done by so I could hang out with Omar, catch up on some tv that I missed, and maybe go to the movies. Nope, all shot to hell now.

So thanks, Northeastern, for that perfectly useless fucking class and those eight missing hours that I'll never have again. You suck and I hate you with a passion usually reserved for Republicans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home