Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Friday, March 23, 2007

To Catch A Sleazy Reporter

Seriously, these "To Catch A Predator" shows are freaking HILARIOUS. Omar and I were just commenting how funny it is that the guys shake the reporter's hand when they come in sometimes. There's something sleazy about Chris Hanson, though. He gets too much joy out of reading these perverted emails the "predators" sign. He's kind of skeevy.

Anyway, I don't know what the hell to do about my job. I'm about to finish my course and I really want to work in a law firm. And they haven't offered me a full time position yet. But they're giving me more responsibility there and my Thirsty Thursday supervisor (whom I have since discovered is 24) had me train the new girl for a few hours this week as well as take over some of the stuff he usually does while he's on vacay next week.

So I'm stuck. No full time position and having to look for a job while temping. It's frustrating!!

Tomorrow night we're having some friends of Omar's over for dinner and I'm excited. I'm going to cook! Good stuff too. I'm going to make a grocery list in a few minutes.

Mom has not claimed the vehicle yet. She may not even do it. She's not even in a cast yet because she's still too swollen.

Jonathon Papelbon is going to close again this season and I'm so freaking excited about that I can't even stand it. They have an amazing starting rotation and the bullpen's pretty decent. I really, really wish they hadn't traded Mark Loretta. This Pedroia kid, I'm sure is good, but he's not Mark Loretta who was freaking amazing last season. The guy was unbelievable. I want him back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home