Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Magic of FX

I don't have to catch a train until past 8 this week, so I've had some time in the mornings to chill out. And I've rediscovered something I completely forgot I love. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I have seasons 1-5 on DVD. But really, let's be honest, seasons 1 and 2 are so the best. And I miss it in the later seasons where you see some of the crazy shit that happens later on (totally not a Faith fan and Adam as the Big Bad in season 4 was kind of eh, as was the initiative. She needed a better boyfriend than milquetoast Riley). But I've been getting back into it and I just LOVE it again. Now I feel a need for Buffy-Thon 2007. Maybe I can convince baby sis to lend me seasons 6-7 because I can't afford them right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home