Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Season 8

Okay, I am total bourgeoisie loser, but I am super excited for American Idol this year. I feel like I need something totally stupid and mindless that I can bitch about and giggle about. It's not like it's great entertainment, but if there's an actor's strike (please don't let there be an actor's strike), this will be better than nothing.

Plus, it's always fun to watch Omar rag on Ryan Seacrest.

How crappy does Confessions of a Shopaholic look? The books are okay, light hearted fluff, but the movie looks like it's trying too hard.

Omar is coming home from a business trip tonight and I can't even tell you excited I am to see him. Miss him so much.

If they had to find another judge, did it have to be one who looks like Paula? Hopefully, she's not crazy like Paula.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home