Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was lovely this year and my parents, as always, were incredibly generous, as were Omar's. Omar himself gave me a very nice, very large jewelry box that needs its own table to sit on because it will not fit on my dresser. And since I own more jewelry than some countries' royal families, this was needed.

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve with my parents, an enjoyable day with my inlaws, and a great time with my husband. I hope everyone else did as well and that the new year is just as peaceful and joyful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home