Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Friday, October 12, 2007

29 Going On 30

Today is my 30th birthday.

My life plan was to finish the novel, have a baby and be a lawyer by this date. 0 for 3.

But there are other things that I have to be grateful for, mainly that my family is well and healthy (for the most part) and that I have a wonderful husband who loves me and whom I love. So it's not really so awful, I suppose. I spent most of my 25th birthday in tears because of how my pathetic life was and I'm determined not to do that today. My life isn't pathetic, it's just taken a different path from what I thought it would be. And I don't mind that path very much at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home