Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, October 08, 2007

John Mayer Got It Wrong

My body totally is not a wonderland. It is a fucked up thing.

So I spend all these years on the pill in the hopes that it will help my poor messed up reproductive system and relieve the pain of periods. Want to know the cruel, cruel irony? I just got my period, 54 days after the last one, and guess what? No bloating, no pain, no back aches, nada. How is this fucking possible? The only bad thing? My face is breaking out. Not badly or anything, but enough so that it's annoying.

Sox swept the Angels and I can't even talk about how excited that makes me. Now if the Yankees would just die... I mean lose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home