Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hydration

I'm obsessed with how much water I'm drinking and/or not drinking as the case may be. It's gotten to be this thing. Today I drank 3 liters of water, plus a medium sized earl gray tea. I swear to god, I went to the ladies' room about six times today. And one of those times was after a thirty minute phone call with a broker where I had to pee the whole time. I practically walked cross-legged to the ladies when I got off the phone.

I elected to watch the Law & Order marathon on tnt tonight and tivo Hotel Babylon later on tonight. I like HB because it's campy and the actress from Red Cap is on it (I really liked that show and was bummed when it was canceled). But Tamzin Outzewaite is totally not ageing well. She's showing some serious sun damage.

And I hate the Yankees. And JD Drew. And Theo Epstein for being a moron and thinking JD Drew was a good deal.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home