Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Horrible, Horrible Daughter

I am a horrible, horrible daughter. Really. I'm right up there (or down there) with whatever the most horrible daughters in history. I'm like Reagan and Goneril in King Lear. I'm like Cathy in Wuthering Heights, except much less annoying. I'm like Abby in ER who treats her mother like shit. Except it was my dad.

I forgot to call him on his birthday.

I feel like such a jerk. My parents came up this past weekend to help me move and I forgot to call my dad on his birthday. They're always there for me and I totally forgot it. I wish I could say it was because I was busy. And I was busy. Hi, we're moving and half my life is one house and half in the other. But still, I should have remembered to call.

Horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home