Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Office Premiere

Sometimes watching the office makes me really uncomfortable. Michael is just so obnoxious and horrifying that I get squirmy. He's so nasty as a boss and just watching that uncomfortable kiss with Oscar makes me want to throw something at the tv. It's just so uncomfortable to watch.

But that's the point though, I think. They want us to watch this and think, "yeah that could be my boss times ten." But tonight was kind of offensive. And uncomfortable. But I continue to watch. Because despite it being uncomfortable, it's also funny as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home