Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

When Did Chris Noth Get Fat??

I just saw an ad for an old Sex and the City episode and realized exactly how svelte Chris Noth used to be. It made me sad. I always thought he was a hottie on Law and Order. We occasionally catch the D'Onofrio version here in Starr House and I realized he was bigger than he was, but holy shit, he's big! Makes me sad when sexy men let themselves go.

Yet, it makes me gleeful when sexy women let themselves go. What does that say about me? Are women really so catty that we take joy in other women's ugliness? The first question I always ask someone who tells me they ran into some girl I went to high school with is "Did she get fat? Tell me she got fat."

Not that I should talk. My ass is a hell of a lot bigger than it used to be and trust me, it was never small to start with.

Going to the beach this weekend with Omar. Totally can't wait. I need to get out of my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home