Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Memory Lapse

Omar and I were looking at pictures of our wedding day last night and let me tell you, my memory of that is pretty spotty. I remember sobbing my way down the aisle, Baby Sis's speech, Omar's brother's speech, dancing with my dad and my husband and my girlfriends. I remember the nausea I felt most of the day and how unbelievable freaking hot it was for May. I remember cutting the cake and getting left at the reception because my drunk parents forgot they were our ride. I don't remember half of the pictures we took, talking to people who said we conversed or even really what I ate for dinner.

Is that weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home