Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Julian Tavarez Sucks Ass

Okay, seriously? I hate the Red Sox bullpen with a passion. With A Passion. I do not how to emphasize this without expletives. Schilling just pitched an unbelievable game, backed by Papelbon, and Timlin and Julian Fucking Tavarez just let a guy hit a walk off grand slam in a twelve inning game. HATE HIM. Every time he gets out there I want to tear my hair out and then kill everyone in my path.

How hard is it to get good pitching? I love Trot Nixon, but Gabe Kapler is cheaper and he's healing well. Trade Nixon for some decent bullpen pitchers, because this crop sucks my ass. SUCKS. You fuckers are killing ME.

It is a hard thing to be a Red Sox fan. Even when they're in first place, even when they're kicking AL ass, we are convinced that they suck. It is the one constant in a Red Sox fan's life.

Sample conversation of Lucy with her husband:

"Omar, Schilling is pitching really well here tonight."
"Doesn't matter. They'll fuck it up. They suck."

Sample conversation of Lucy with her father:

"Dad, did you see that game? Ortiz was awesome!"
"Too bad the rest of them suck."

Sample conversation of Lucy with her husband:

"Omar, who won the game?"
"Texas."
"Those fucking clowns suck."

It is all we say. It is a whole festival of suck! They are the most disappointing team ever. The 2004 World Series was a deal with the devil. I know it. I can feel it in my bones. Someone sold their soul and I'm betting his name was John W. Henry, 'cause that dude is scary looking. He looks like the devil's on his ass.

Bright side? Kevin Youkilis is having a killer season. Even though Coco Crisp is my new pretend boyfriend because he's hot, Youk's my slice on the side 'cause he's talented.

And who knew Dave McCarty could clean up this well? Didn't he have like the straggliest beard and nasty hair when he played for the sox? He's much more presentable as a commentator on NESN.

Omar and I finally got the wedding's pics, sort of. They're on the photographer's web site. Now comes the fun part: choosing. Our Photographer took 3000 shots. 3000. That's like almost $2 per picture shot.

Now I just totally depressed myself even more.

Fucking Tavarez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home