Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summertime

My obsession with BBC America is reaching new heights (or is it depths??). I TiVo something off BBC America almost every night. Usually, their crime dramas or mysteries (which are so much more mysterious and crimey than American crime dramas). I'm currently TiVoing all of the Adventures of Sharpe series that runs every Saturday night. I find BBC America fascinating. I wish they would show more variety during the day (comedies like Are You Being Served, My Family, etc. and then shows like Bargain Hunt, Changing Rooms, Cash In the Attic). I even find myself watching their real estate shows, like Location, Location, Location on Sunday mornings when I'm getting ready for work. Maybe it's the accents.

Work totally sucks. I'm looking for a new job and even if I don't have one by October 1st, I'm leaving the store. I refuse to do another holiday in retail. That being said, Omar is trying to hook me up with a job in his company. I will work as a secretary for a year as long as I don't have to work at the mall for Christmas again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home