Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, July 03, 2006

July!?!?

How the hell can it be July already? That seems wrong.

Omar is in Toronto on business. I am bored. We have new neighbors across the hall because the drug dealers finally moved out. They were really nice, except for the whole exceptionally shady part, but new neighbors are a pain. I like to pretend not to be home when they knock on the door.

Have not spoke to Baby Sis since Friday or Saturday when she was still somewhat cranky. Heat, humidity, and Baby Sis do not like each other. In fact, I'm pretty sure LOATHE is not too strong a word.

I hate it when Omar goes away on business. I get bored, eat junk food, and then hate myself for it. Plus, sleeping alone sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home