Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Grrrr...

I am grrrring because I hate the phone company (ies). Omar and I decided to just use our cell phones for talking to people, like our parents and Baby Sis and work, etc. We're keeping our phone line because we still have dial-up (I know!) and we need a phone line for TiVo I think. So we're cancelling the long distance (which is MCI) and the call waiting, voice mail, and caller id. Everyone who knows us knows to call our cells. So today I tried to call MCI today to cancel my service. I was on hold. FOR 10 MINUTES. Ten minutes of my life I will never get back. On some sort of hellish hold. Hold is hell. Shall I go on?

Baby Sis was not well today and that made me sad. I want my baby sister to be healthy. I want her to feel as lovely as she is. Omar and I are going to my Aunt and Uncle NY's beach house in NH this weekend and I asked Baby Sis if she wanted to go with us. She had not yet answered. I hope she does. I think it will be good for her to get out of her apartment this weekend. I know I'm looking forward to not being here this weekend. I'm so freaking sick of my own couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home