Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Retail Sucks Ass

Lisa Rinna uses too much collagen in her lips. I'm rewatching the first season of Veronica Mars and it's the episode with the poker game. And this is Lisa's first speaking part on the show. If you put a pin in her lips, they would probably pop. Remember when she used to do soaps??

I'm so sick of my job. I'm giving my notice next week, or maybe tomorrow, depending on how much my boss irritates me. But I'm definitely giving notice by the 20th. Knowing that has made my life much, much easier. I hate the place, with a freaking passion. But I'm going to be gone soon and I can't freaking wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home