Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Feeling Not So Groovy

My boss at the store has done the schedule all the way into the end of September. Now I'm feeling like I should say, "Okay, but don't do October, because I'm leaving." It's not a bright thing to do, though.

The thing is I don't loathe my job the way I did at The Store. If it were 9-5 every day and no weekends, and my boss would stop being an idiot, I could do this job forever. But it isn't 9-5 and there are weekends and I'm tired of hating the holidays because I'm too tired to enjoy them.

I'm still looking for a job, but it's so easy to get discouraged. I so want to leave and I want to leave now. It's just not possible.

This morning I got up at quarter of 4, left for work at 5:15, and was at work for 6 am to do floor moves. Granted, I was home by 3:30, but I'm tired and I've been cranky and I can't even really enjoy hanging out with Rock Starr.

Just another two months and then I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home