Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Woo Hoo

Booked my vacay!!



Going to disney with the hubs and the rents, so we'll see how that goes. I can't remember the last time I went on vacation with my parents. Hmm. I do feel bad Baby Sis is not accompanying us, but the crowds alone at Disney World would put her in the hospital, never mind the rides. The rides might kill her.



We're leaving for FL on April 25 and coming back on May 1, so that we can go to Omar's friend's stupid wedding. Omar is also going to Vegas the first week in April, so that'll be fun for him and lonely for me.



But, psyched about my vacation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home