Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Squicked Out or Not Squicked Out?

It's well documented in an entry below that I love David Hernandez.

And now it comes out that he was a stripper.

It does not make me love him one iota less. But it does slightly squick me out, kind of. Clearly, the guy is a talented singer. And I don't think we should throw stones. We've all done stupid things that I don't think anyone needs to know about. It's unfortunate that something he did came back to bite him, but I also think he's talented enough for people not to remember. There does not appear to be pictures or anything like that, so it's just the embarrassment for him of knowing that everyone now knows he took his clothes off and gave men lap dances at a gay bar.

Okay, nope, squicked out, still, kind of.

There's things I wouldn't want people to know (and here's the part where most people would list the things they don't want people to know but since I have a husband who someday wants to run for office I'm not going to list all the inappropriate places I've gotten drunk, had sex, or behaved in a less than ladylike manner) and that's okay. If David Hernandez was naive/foolish enough to believe that wasn't going to come out and bite him in the ass, well then, honey, I love you even more.

Still, Celine Dion?

There are some really great songs from the 80's. David Archeluta chose Phil Collins and David Hernandez chose Celine? At least it wasn't WHAM! Luke, what in the hell were you thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home