Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, March 03, 2008

902-Whatever

So I admit. I watched 90210. I also watched the first few seasons of Melrose Place. But I was a big 90210 fan for a long time. And I never particularly found Brian Austin Green aka David Silver to be very good looking.

And yet, watching Terminator: The Sarah Chronicle Chronicles has completely revised my opinion. Maybe he's just hot scruffy and slightly homicidal. Or he's one of those people who gets better looking as he ages. Either way, whoo hoo. David Silver, you've grown up good.

I'm sorry, this stupid lie detector game show needs to go. It's not good and it makes people look insane.

And oh, David Silver, how delicious you look when you're scruffy and murderous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home