Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who Cares?

I'm so not a football fan. And I married a huge football fan. More specifically, I married a Patriots fan. Who also will watch any other football game he can, but he loves him some Patriots.

Which is why watching the Super Bowl with him tonight has been slightly hazardous. He shouts at the t.v. He throws his arms and legs around. He shouts at the t.v. A lot. Loudly. Things like, "Kick it!" "Run, you bastard!" and my personal favorite, "Noooo!!"

While it's funny, it's so not a restful way to spend a Sunday evening.

It's also cute that he talks to me like I actually care about how this game ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home