Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

DayQuil Sucks

I have a nasty, nasty cold that caused me to leave work early yesterday and stay home today. I went through an entire box of tissues in one day. The DayQuil I took so far has done squat. If I can't shake this thing tonight, I'll have to stay home again tomorrow. I have never, since high school anyway, missed more than one day of work at a time. But I still feel like shit and I can't go two minutes without blowing my nose.

Someone needs to explain to me why Rashida Jones left The Office for the crap show she's doing for Fox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home