Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Love Amoxicillin

I ended up missing three straight days of work, not including the day I left early. On Thursday, I broke down and called the doctor because the sinus pain was so, so bad I was almost crying. I'm on antibiotics for ten days, but I feel so much better, it's awesome. I'm also taking Tylenol Cold and that stuff rocks. I will never, ever take DayQuil again. It sucks ass. I may not even take NyQuil again because the nighttime Tylenol stuff is awesome.

Obsessed with Jane Austen these days. I go through these cycles where I love things to death and right now I'm all about Jane Austen.

I'm so tired and shaky still. Even though I'm kind of looking forward to going back to work, I'm wiped out still from being sick. It's not like I had a restful week off or anything. I spent all of it blowing my nose (so much so that my skin is raw and peeling around my nose), hacking, sweating, napping, and drinking tea and cranberry juice. I did get to watch some good movies, though, on IFC. Although I watched The Golden Bowl and even though it was beautifully made, it was boring as all hell. I think they must have cut a ton of stuff out from the book to make the movie, but I just didn't get it.

Omar's birthday is Thursday and I'm getting him a nice briefcase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home