Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Suck on THAT, Magic Number

I lost five pounds my first week on Weight Watchers! Hurray!

I drink about twelve glasses of water a day, watch my portions, count my points. I can't say I love it, but damn it, it works.

So I peed on a stick this morning and once again, not pregnant. Surprisingly, I was not teary about this the way I was last month. It might be the excitement of losing weight, but I don't think so. I'm trying not to rush us about the baby thing, truly. But I'm almost a week late, so I thought I should see.

We sat behind the two most adorable little boys at Mass on Sunday and I got very teary watching them. They were just so sweet and so well-behaved. It was certainly more interesting than Mass, I can tell you.

Anyway, I'm tired of talking about how depressed I get when I get my period. I'm letting myself be excited about the weight loss because it's easier than focusing on what's truly missing.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home