Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motown Night

I think I love this Matt kid. I love Motown music, which may sound weird when you consider the rest of my musical tastes, but I love that genre. It's so cool. And this kid singing Marvin Gaye was awesome.

I don't understand the hype around Adam Lambert. I think he's freaky to be honest with you. His voice just sounds screechy to me.

I got my Twilight DVD the other day and have since watched it twice. I've decided it's better than the books and also that I would seriously like to be Kristen Stewart during that bedroom scene. Holy shit, I forgot how hot that kissing scene was. The kissing in the book is so anticlimatic and the movie just is more.

Omar's on a business trip to Milwaukee, which sucks, because both of us have this miserable cold. The doctor said I could take Sudafed for it, but the kind you have to get from behind the registers at the pharmacy. They scan your driver's license and make you sign a statement when you buy it. I find it interesting that the Sudafed you can buy off the shelves is not considered safe for Baby Starr, but that the Sudafed they use to make crystal meth is.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home