Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Things That I Am Thankful For

Even though Thanksgiving was yesterday, I have many reasons to be grateful, beginning with:

1. My family.
My son brings me such incredible joy and I didn't know you could love someone so much. My husband is an amazing person, a wonderful partner and a fantastic daddy. I am so blessed to have them. My parents, my sister, my extended family - they always bring me up from my lows and make me feel special.

2. My friends.
I have the greatest and most wonderful network of the most diverse group of people I can call friends. I love that no matter how much time has passed I can pick up the phone or shoot out an email and it's like we're just picking up where we left off the day before.

3. My job.
I don't love my job, but I'm grateful to have one at all.

4. My health.

5. Chocolate and alcohol.
One could not survive any of the above without those. Even the things you're thankful can make you crazy sometimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home