Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Hope Not Sporadically

It's been so long since I last wrote that I'm not even sure if I can cover everything.

Baby Sis is only slightly improved. Her mood certainly has not. The other day she went deaf in one ear for about sixteen hours. At least she laughed about it. I'm pretty sure I was having fits about it.

Omar's father is having a health scare that's pretty serious. Just once in my whole freaking life I would like everyone I care about to be healthy at one time. I don't see that that's too much to ask.

I have a job interview tomorrow that I'm terrified about. I'm going to be taking classes in the fall or winter and I'm really excited about that.

And the Sox are four games up on the suck-ass Yankees.

So far August hasn't sucked too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home