Happy Thought Indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved Jane Austen, U2, movies, reading, and the Red Sox. Then she met the Object of Her Affection and found someone who liked three out of five. She decided this was a good thing. This is her story.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Finally! The Damn Date

Okay, so today I finally set my damn wedding date. On May 5, 2006, Omar and I officially become husband and wife.

I called the priest who's marrying us and for a few minutes I wondered if I was supposed to give him my condolences. What do you say to a religious person (like a priest) when the Pope dies? Hey, sorry for your loss? I don't know. I'm a lapsed Catholic so I have no idea how to relate to those people. And I seriously doubt he'd appreciate a priest sex abuse joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home